Here is a pink ribbon nail art design that you can wear every day to show support for breast cancer awareness:
- Start with a clear base coat to protect your nails and help your manicure last longer.
- Paint your nails with a light pink nail polish and allow it to dry completely.
- Using a thin nail art brush, draw a small pink ribbon on the ring finger of each hand.
- On the other nails, use the same brush to add small white dots around the pink ribbon.
- Allow the design to dry completely, then finish with a clear top coat to seal in your nail art and add extra shine.
This simple yet meaningful pink ribbon nail art design is perfect for everyday wear and can be a great conversation starter to raise awareness for breast cancer.